New Feature! - MicroLikes Update - Redeem your MicroLikes for Cash! | Discussion Bucks

New Feature! MicroLikes Update - Redeem your MicroLikes for Cash!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Valued Discussion Bucks Members,

We're thrilled to bring you an exciting update following our recent partnership announcement with MicroLikes! For those who haven't caught up with the news, please take a moment to read our initial announcement here: MicroLikes Collaboration Announcement.

What's New? Starting now, you can convert your MicroLikes into real money through PayPal! At this moment, every 100 MicroLikes can be redeemed for $1.00. Please note, we're considering implementing a minimum threshold of 500 MicroLikes for future cashouts. To get all the details, including any potential changes, head over to our official update page: Redeem Your MicroLikes for Cash.

Get Started Today! Haven't set up your MicroLikes account yet? No worries! Follow our simple, step-by-step guide to get started and maximize your Discussion Bucks earnings today: Set Up Your MicroLikes Account.

We're here to support your journey with Discussion Bucks and MicroLikes. Should you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for being a part of our community. Let's make the most out of this opportunity together!

Warm regards,

Devin

This is an amazing feature and I encourage everybody to come on board. It is seamless to set up and you would be on your way to earning some points just like that. Thanks, @Devin and your entire team for the Update.Excited to cash out someday.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Amazing, what about does who can't use PayPal? I hope with time there would be an update for us to be able to convert ours, anyways this is a welcome improvement.

I will apply for a cashout tomorrow or Friday for my $5 earnings on Microlikes. The feeling is awesome seeing your posts here also paid there. What a brilliant creation.

• Like Button
Amazing, what about does who can't use PayPal? I hope with time there would be an update for us to be able to convert ours, anyways this is a welcome improvement.
As the project of MicroLikes progress, there will be other options to cash out in the future, such as crypto.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
I will apply for a cashout tomorrow or Friday for my $5 earnings on Microlikes. The feeling is awesome seeing your posts here also paid there. What a brilliant creation.
Yes mate. This is a unique creation. it will help posters to leave very helpful comments on posts as it would help the forum with SEO and ranking it better while we learn from the quality comments dropped as well. Congrats on your payout tomorrow.

As the project of MicroLikes progress, there will be other options to cash out in the future, such as crypto.
It would be amazing to have an option to withdraw with crypto. Especially for us who can't use PayPal.

• Like Button
Yes mate. This is a unique creation. it will help posters to leave very helpful comments on posts as it would help the forum with SEO and ranking it better while we learn from the quality comments dropped as well. Congrats on your payout tomorrow.
Let's extend our thanks to our thoughtful DBucks site owner @Devin and Microlikes Admin @Mike30 .Kudos guys.

• Like Button
For the most part, I am liking it. Though this week feels like I am sending more out than I receive.
We are going to start tipping you the more as well going forward.I think it is that simple that when we find a piece of information quite enlightening then we should encourage the writer.That is what makes Microlikes fun.Thanks to @Devin for this initiative and @Mike30 for coming up with this project.

It's amazing. I have joined Microlikes using the link. I regret joining it a bit late. But I am happy that I did it. Looks interesting and exciting. It's also motivating to see many users already redeeming and getting paid
Thank you.

• Like Button
Reactions: Toofit