MicroLikes Update

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
What is the latest update on MicroLikes? I received a message from MicroLikes informing me about my earnings. I have not done anything on MicroLikes. I hope @Mike30 can read this. I am excited of course because I have there some[ pints. I just want to know if that amount could be transferred to my Discussion Bucks account. I have previous prints before MicroLikes and Discussion Bucks bade farewell to each other.

May I know if you are still active on MicroLikes?

I Love You Hearts GIF by Trippyogi

What is the latest update on MicroLikes? I received a message from MicroLikes informing me about my earnings. I have not done anything on MicroLikes. I hope @Mike30 can read this. I am excited of course because I have there some[ pints. I just want to know if that amount could be transferred to my Discussion Bucks account. I have previous prints before MicroLikes and Discussion Bucks bade farewell to each other.

May I know if you are still active on MicroLikes?

I Love You Hearts GIF by Trippyogi
I sent you a tip for one of you posts that I liked :)
That's the beauty of MicroLikes Browser Extension. MicroLikes does not need anymore to be installed on any forum for it work and get tips on your posts :)
DiscussionBucks quit supporting MicroLikes and is no a current Partner either. So I don't think your MicroLikes can be transferred to Discussion Bucks unless another user wants to make the deal with you.

Yes, I am active on MicroLikes, super active I could say :)
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I want to ask, How can I withdraw my earnings in Microlikes? . I haven't really gotten a chance to experience it, so I don't know how 😅
MicroLikes.com does not cash-out microlikes to users. (only to MicroLikes Partners under some rules)
But There are some forums such as ForumRace where you can cash out microlikes ;)

I sent you a tip for one of you posts that I liked :)
That's the beauty of MicroLikes Browser Extension. MicroLikes does not need anymore to be installed on any forum for it work and get tips on your posts :)
DiscussionBucks quit supporting MicroLikes and is no a current Partner either. So I don't think your MicroLikes can be transferred to Discussion Bucks unless another user wants to make the deal with you.

Yes, I am active on MicroLikes, super active I could say :)
Wow, thank you @Mike30, you are wide awake he he . Thank you so much for the tip. That was so good of you. I just wait for someone who could transfer my points here on Discussion Bucks.

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member