Miss Universe 2024 Top 10 Favorites! Latest Leaderboard

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.276550
Referral Credit
According to the report, Miss Universe 2024 will be the 73rd Miss Universe pageant, to be held in Mexico for the first time since 2007. Sheynnis Palacios of Nicaragua will crown her successor at the end of the event. The Miss Universe 2024 finals are scheduled for October 2024. We expect the 73rd Miss Universe 2024 edition to be very competitive. Over 130 candidates are expected to arrive in Mexico for the ultimate crown which is Miss Universe 2024. This is Crown Sisters’ Miss Universe 2024 Top 10 Hot Favorites for the 73rd Miss Universe 2024 title.

The report said that Miss Universe Philippines 2024 fans can’t wait to see who is going to be crowned the next Miss Universe 2024.

As shown in the video , the Philippines candidate for the Miss Universe ranked number 4 as the Miss Universe Top 10 Favorites. All the Top 10 are gorgeous and talented ladies who will fight for their country's pride and fame. The prize for the winner is insanely huge with allowances during travels.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Good luck to the contestants then, I have not really been following up any of the previous ones, so I know little to notting about it.
There is from Africa, she is back but pretty and bright lady. There was a year, the Miss Universe was a black from South Africa and she became a famous celebrity in their country.

There is from Africa, she is back but pretty and bright lady. There was a year, the Miss Universe was a black from South Africa and she became a famous celebrity in their country.
I think I heard something about that back then, can't really remember again though. Anyways good luck to all those participating.

Let us just wait and see. By the way I have not noticed Nigeria has a Miss Universe contestant? What is the problem why there is no pageant representative in your country.

Oh wow the competition would be an intense one I believe. Congratulations to the winner In advance
I never saw a Miss Universe contestant from your country mate. Does your government does not support it? Hoping next time there is from your country.

I never saw a Miss Universe contestant from your country mate. Does your government does not support it? Hoping next time there is from your country.
We had participants I think they were dropped or something maybe because they didn't meet up to the requirements

We had participants I think they were dropped or something maybe because they didn't meet up to the requirements
Really? What do you think were the requirements? The preliminaries started from your country. Those ladies might have opted to backout afraid of some unknowns.

Really? What do you think were the requirements? The preliminaries started from your country. Those ladies might have opted to backout afraid of some unknowns.
Maybe didn't really get to read the requirements thought but they are out so I wish others luck

Maybe didn't really get to read the requirements thought but they are out so I wish others luck
It was the fault of the organizations in your country for not assisting fully the candidates from your country. Well,let is wish these candiadtes a goood luck.

It was the fault of the organizations in your country for not assisting fully the candidates from your country. Well,let is wish these candiadtes a goood luck.
Yesh mate, you might be right. Maybe next time we might stand a better chance . I wish othere success

Yesh mate, you might be right. Maybe next time we might stand a better chance . I wish othere success
I a so sure of that. There is next year and it will be on September for the start of the screening for the 2025 Miss Universe Pageant. The Philippines already started the screening by region and after the Miss U competition, it will be announced on who shall represent the country's Miss U.

13,258Threads
99,294Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member