Miss Universe Philippines 2024 awards Top 3 National Costume winners | Discussion Bucks

Miss Universe Philippines 2024 awards Top 3 National Costume winners

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
Alexie Brooks (Iloilo), Janet Hammond (Southern California), and Tamara Ocier (Tacloban) were proclaimed the Top 3 winners at the recently concluded National Costume Competition of Miss Universe Philippines 2024 in Sultan Kudarat. Suktan Kuddarat is situated in Maguindanao.

The Sultan Kudarat provincial tourism office was feeling proud because the competition was held in their place. The people were dazzled with the splendor of Sultan Kudarat's rich cultural heritage and the breathtaking artistry of Filipino fashion designers with the enchanting presence of the radiant Miss Universe Philippines 2023, Michelle Marquez Dee!"

1714529419446.png 1714529419446.png

There is one foreigner from California, her mother is a Filipina married to someone from Southern California. Their fruit of love is so beautiful at the center.

As far as I know, Miss Universe Philippines 2024 will be held on May 22, 2024 in Manila, and of course Michelle Dee of Makati as Miss Universe Philippines 2023 will crown the 2024 winner. Selecting the winner is certainly very difficult because all the candidates are beautiful and intelligent. Alexie Mae Brooks is 23 years old, Tamara Ocier is also 23 years old.

Yes, selecting a winner for a beauty contest is always very difficult as the contestants are always very beautiful

This will be a very heated competition because I see the ladies being very outstanding for the contest

The contestants spent millions and series of practices. They are always busy and tired confessed one candidate.

Oh wow, they are actually pretty, congratulations to them though.

Yes they are tall and pretty. They're lucky young ladies. I hope one of them wins in the final count down.

Beauty contestants are always tall and beautiful. They are selected according to this criteria
Yes, and mostly foreign blood like the Miss Universe Catriona Gray from the Philippines her dad is a foreigner so also Pia, her dad a foreigner.

Alexie Brooks (Iloilo), Janet Hammond (Southern California), and Tamara Ocier (Tacloban) were proclaimed the Top 3 winners at the recently concluded National Costume Competition of Miss Universe Philippines 2024 in Sultan Kudarat. Suktan Kuddarat is situated in Maguindanao.

The Sultan Kudarat provincial tourism office was feeling proud because the competition was held in their place. The people were dazzled with the splendor of Sultan Kudarat's rich cultural heritage and the breathtaking artistry of Filipino fashion designers with the enchanting presence of the radiant Miss Universe Philippines 2023, Michelle Marquez Dee!"

View attachment 952View attachment 952
I think Phillipines are one of the countries with most beautiful damsels. Some women look like angels from heaven. I wish i will visit the country one day. Perhaps @Starmix will help me then.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
That's right you got that. I wished all of them best of luck on the d. day
Yes they're so proud of themselves and their country too for bringing fame and glory.
Post automatically merged:

I think Phillipines are one of the countries with most beautiful damsels. Some women look like angels from heaven. I wish i will visit the country one day. Perhaps @Starmix will help me then.
Yes sure Mags, no problem. It will be my pleasure 🤗.

Wow, those costumes make them look more beautiful! I can't help but wonder who will be crowned as the next Miss Universe-Philippines.
Let's watch the completion. It will be held live. Hoping our contestant wins even in the top 3,but it's a tough competition.

Yes they're so proud of themselves and their country too for bringing fame and glory.
Post automatically merged:

Yes sure Mags, no problem. It will be my pleasure 🤗.
Yes, giving their country fame and glory. it is always the right thing to do

Apart from fame and glory they're also compensated by the organisers. They're now involved in the celebrity world endorsing products on TV.