• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Mobrog Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
Mobrog is an online rewards platform that pays users to test out websites, try products, take surveys and more. Here is an overview of Mobrog and some tips for cashing out your earnings:

Overview

On Mobrog, users primarily earn by testing websites, apps, and products. You get paid for visiting sites, trying products, completing tasks, and providing feedback. Surveys are also available but more limited.

Payments are issued in points called Mobrog Coins which can be cashed out via PayPal once a 10,000 coin threshold is met. Several gift card options are also available.

Pros

- Lots of testing and feedback opportunities
- Easy to qualify and complete tasks
- PayPal cash out option

Cons

- 10,000 coin minimum cashout
- Limited daily tasks and earnings potential
- Routine testing can become tedious

Tips for Cashing Out

- Check site daily and complete all available tasks
- Cash out at 10,000 coins to PayPal
- Combine earning from surveys and testing
- Refer friends to earn bonus coins

Overall, Mobrog provides a simple option for earning a little extra money by testing websites and products. Just be sure to cash out your earnings regularly once you meet the minimum.

I used to answer surveys from Mobrog. It's actually the first survey sites that I registered and I was able to make a cash out from it after several. months. Mobrog don't give points if screened so I had stopped taking their surveys after my first payout.

It is a legit site and was a member of this survey site, but I stopped doing surveys there. I never experienced a payout. There is always a message saying no surveys are available. It was so discouraging, so I better stop.

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back