Money cannot buy happiness but poverty cannot buy anything

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
We always hear people saying money cannot buy happiness but no one ever says that poverty cannot buy anything. How could you be happy living in poverty when you keep on saying money cannot buy happiness? We have to say instead what money can do. How to support your kids' tuition and support for your ageing parents.

For the truth of the matter, l am struggling with my life to avoid the poverty at all costs for that matter. Poverty is like another deadly disease for that matter.
Yes, that is right poverty is like a deadly disease, and as much as possible,let us avoid experiencing it in our lives. Let us work harder at all costs.

Money is essential for survival which is why I opposed to people who always say that money cannot buy happiness. Let's find out if they are happy despite nothing to eat because there is no money to buy for food.

That's true. Money cannot buy happiness, but it can buy things that make our lives comfortable and ultimately make us happy. I have seen people who don't have enough money live a miserable life; they cannot fulfill even the small desires of their kids.

13,211Threads
99,098Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member