averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
They say life satisfaction is greater if you have more money. I think Money can buy happiness. When you buy an ice cream that is happiness. With money you can buy technologies, laptop, internet. With money you can afford travels and trips. With money you can afford health care and services and more. What do you think?:)

It brings limited happiness, as most items are considered temporary. Usually the way to make spending money have a long term affect on personal happiness, is using it towards something you know you will have long term enjoyment from. Traveling for vacations, is short term happiness, along with more stress than it deserves if you fly for vacationing.

Happiness is a choice, and it is not about getting what you want all the time. It is about loving what you have and being grateful. I think in a real-life situation, money is important. If we have money, we are happy.

In my personal opinion, money cannot buy happiness, because in reality there are many rich people who are not happy and conversely, there are poor people who are happy with the life they have. Because the key to happiness is in a heart that is good at being grateful. But for me money is a tool to get happiness. Example: There is someone who is happy when he is able to share with other people.

Since happiness is intangible, it cannot be bought with money. True happiness comes from within, not from possessions. Money may be able to buy you some things in life, but it can never buy you love, tranquility, time, or true friends that are essential to true happiness.

Money cannot buy emotions. Love cannot be bought. Money can only buy tangible things though it may become a medium in pursuing happiness.

They say life satisfaction is greater if you have more money. I think Money can buy happiness. When you buy an ice cream that is happiness. With money you can buy technologies, laptop, internet. With money you can afford travels and trips. With money you can afford health care and services and more. What do you think?:)
To some extent, I'd like to say yes that money can buy you happiness. Money can buy you things that can make you happy. Financial stability and not having to worry that you don't have enough money to sustain living can contribute to your peace and happiness BUT it isn't the sole or even the most significant factor because happiness is a combination of every thing. Its a meaningful and balanced life often involving a mix of financial security, fulfilling relationships, personal growth, and a sense of purpose.

Last edited:
In my personal opinion, money cannot buy happiness, because in reality there are many rich people who are not happy and conversely, there are poor people who are happy with the life they have. Because the key to happiness is in a heart that is good at being grateful. But for me money is a tool to get happiness. Example: There is someone who is happy when he is able to share with other people.
I think money is surely affects ones happiness level in life but there are many things that are free in life that makes us happy too example our family, beautiful nature

I think money is surely affects ones happiness level in life but there are many things that are free in life that makes us happy too example our family, beautiful nature
Yes, you are right, in fact one of the most important keys to happiness is health, because if we have a lot of money but are not healthy, our money can run out just for medical treatment.

Money does not buy happiness, but if you use that money wisely and on the things that give you satisfaction, it can help you achieve it, use your money wisely and you will be happy, there is nothing more.

Yes, you are right, in fact one of the most important keys to happiness is health, because if we have a lot of money but are not healthy, our money can run out just for medical treatment.
Health another source of happiness, yes not always money. But we need money to pay our medical bills

And what about people who have money but they don't have people around them to talk to. Life should be balance we should have money to fulfill our basic needs this is what I feel.
Yes, you are right, apart from that, happiness is relative, it varies from person to person. There are people who are happy with luxury goods, there are people who are happy with a simple life, which is important to be close to their family. There are those who are happy by traveling to tourist attractions, there are those who are happy by enjoying their favorite food at home. And so on.

To some extent this is true. Yes money does make you happy, who wouldn't be happy when they have the ability to go wherever they want to or buy whatever they want when they want it. But a person that has money but have bad health, would that person still be happy? Money does buy happiness but it does not buy true happiness. True happiness comes from you being content based on the fact that you have everything you would ever want.

Yes, you are right, apart from that, happiness is relative, it varies from person to person. There are people who are happy with luxury goods, there are people who are happy with a simple life, which is important to be close to their family. There are those who are happy by traveling to tourist attractions, there are those who are happy by enjoying their favorite food at home. And so on.

That's true. Happiness varies from person to person. People who are greedy run after the money. What I feel is self satisfaction is what matters. A person should fix his/her limits and should not always think of more.

That's true. Happiness varies from person to person. People who are greedy run after the money. What I feel is self satisfaction is what matters. A person should fix his/her limits and should not always think of more.
Absolutely I agree with you, self-satisfaction is the most important thing. Because if I am greedy, I will eventually get tired and get sick easily.

Money can buy a lot of things to make you happy but not make happy all those that are connected to your life. If we keep ourselves busy with our happiness life will turn into a blank page very soon. We do need money to live but can't make it the epicenter of our lives.

Absolutely I agree with you, self-satisfaction is the most important thing. Because if I am greedy, I will eventually get tired and get sick easily.

Most of the people don't have that and that is one of the reason they make their life a mess.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member