Money can't buy happiness is that true?

Yes, you are right, in reality there are many rich people whose lives are a mess. Dragged into cases of corruption, drugs, even suicide. 😔

I am happy with what I have . I don't want more wealth. I just want my life to be peaceful.

I am happy with what I have . I don't want more wealth. I just want my life to be peaceful.
Great, I'm glad to hear that. If only everyone thought like you, I'm sure cases of corruption could be minimized, and no one would beat other people because of greed.

Money is important in life because it offers financial independence. If you have money, you can make dreams for the future and buy whatever you need for yourself, family and friends. However, some things are more important in life than money and they make you really happy but money cannot buy them. These things are love, peace and health. Here is true happiness.

Money can't buy happiness, else all rich and wealthy would have been happy all the time. Happiness is a state of mind and you don't get it from money.
But yes, money is one of the most important things in life. And financial abundance is a blessing. So, those who say that money is not important in life are actually fooling you.

Money does not buy happiness, but money is my happiness, without money, I will not be happy. Money is the answer to everything. It is a great facilitator of happiness.

My Heart Love GIF

I
Money cannot buy emotions. Love cannot be bought. Money can only buy tangible things though it may become a medium in pursuing happiness.
I agree with you, it might looks like money answers all queries but in reality it doesn't. They are life's problems that money cannot buy.

I

I agree with you, it might looks like money answers all queries but in reality it doesn't. They are life's problems that money cannot buy.
Sometimes. money can even be the root of envy and troubles. Money can be a source of enmity as it becomes the weapon to gain more power.

Sometimes. money can even be the root of envy and troubles. Money can be a source of enmity as it becomes the weapon to gain more power.
You are right. As we are better off than our neighbours they always try to harm us.

They say life satisfaction is greater if you have more money. I think Money can buy happiness. When you buy an ice cream that is happiness. With money you can buy technologies, laptop, internet. With money you can afford travels and trips. With money you can afford health care and services and more. What do you think?:)
Happiness have different mining in everyone's view, for some of us happiness is eating good food, for others its waring good cloth, and many more but for me money will give happiness if the money is from God not from bad things or illegal things.

Money is important in life because it offers financial independence. If you have money, you can make dreams for the future and buy whatever you need for yourself, family and friends. However, some things are more important in life than money and they make you really happy but money cannot buy them. These things are love, peace and health. Here is true happiness.
That's true there are some things that can't be replaced with money and we can't buy health, love and peace with money, but in order to process and have thus three things for long time we need money, of example even if we have love we need money in order not to lose it, if we don't have good lifestyle then we can't afford love, and also for health in order to stay healthy we have to buy some healthy things food cloths so we can stay healthy.

To be honest, for example, a bad car will not bring me happiness, because it will constantly break down and it will not be comfortable for me to drive, and I am a fan of cars, and with money I can buy something cool, accordingly, I will definitely be happy

Money can't buy happiness; it can only be a source of temporary joy. While having a lot of money can help you lead a comfortable life, if you feel empty inside, it means that money really can't buy happiness. Some affluent individuals still feel unhappy for many different reasons because happiness comes from within.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member