• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Money talks agree or disagree?

I agree that money talks, the government only listens to the large tech and internet companies which are extremely profitable. These companies have their stooges appointed to lucrative government jobs in the internet sector.

Money is a language everyone understands and the revealer of your social status.

Money talk is a figurative meaning so don't take it literally. Money talk can have various meanings depending on the circumstances, such as if you hold the menu/recipe for a dish at a famous restaurant then I can buy the secret from you. Money talk can also be interpreted as money always being talked about wherever you are.

Money talks by telling you no longer have money in your wallet or zeroed your bank savings, lol. If money can only talk to our face it surely says don't spend nonsense.
Lol at don't spend nonsense. I wished it could actually talk so that I would have a restriction when I want to spend nonsense

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member