• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Money talks agree or disagree?

Lol at don't spend nonsense. I wished it could actually talk so that I would have a restriction when I want to spend nonsense
When I bring cash only, I am always checking my wallet and my money talks to me to be wise in spending hehe

When I bring cash only, I am always checking my wallet and my money talks to me to be wise in spending hehe
Yeah right. I have to start listening to mine. I want to start refraining myself from spending unnecessarily which is bad

Yeah right. I have to start listening to mine. I want to start refraining myself from spending unnecessarily which is bad
It's indeed bad if we won't listen to our conscience. Our money speaks to us on how much to spend and save.

12,088Threads
93,160Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member