• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Monthly spending exceeds income

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.460350
Referral Credit
This happens if you have scattered finances, There is no control and unlimited spending as if there is no tomorrow, and feeling the money they have is like forever. Many consumers struggle with the basic challenge of having an income that doesn't cover their expenses. The first step to overcome this obstacle is to set a monthly budget that categorizes expenses to rein in excessive spending. In case, you cannot give a break, and continue spending beyond your limit, you should find a second and third job to make ends meet. You can also suggest overtime work to your boss or request to increase in your salary and be willing to support your request with documents to prove you are worthy of such an increase in your salary. .

I have had similar experiences like this so many times. Majority of the times my expenses are usually too much than what actually comes in. There are so many bills to sort out and the likes.

With present economic inflation, it is possible to spend more than income. Presently, in my country now, a lot of people are spending above their income due to unprecedented inflation. And the worst path of it is that government is not considering increasing salary to balance the economic crisis.

With present economic inflation, it is possible to spend more than income. Presently, in my country now, a lot of people are spending above their income due to unprecedented inflation. And the worst path of it is that government is not considering increasing salary to balance the economic crisis.
That's sad your government doesn't support the citizens in your country. Life is hard this time. We need to tighten our belts.

Giving top priority to savings was something I had not been doing, and as a result, my expenses kept exceeding my income. It was a struggle to manage my finances until the pandemic hit, which compelled me to review my spending habits. I learned to limit my expenditures on unneeded things, start saving for the future, and adopt a more disciplined and practical strategy for handling my finances.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member