Most terrifying situation

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.712925
Referral Credit
Have you ever found yourself in a difficult or terrifying situation? What was you most terrifying situation? For me it was when i lost my dad. Things where just so messed up for me, but thank God we where all able go scale through it.

My most terrifying experience was an earthquake attack at the university where I work. The big buildings were swaying and students shouted in fear. I was so scared that I did not know where to go. I saw the soil cracked.

Last edited:
My most terrifying experience was an earthquake attack at the university where I work the big bindings were swaying and students shouted in fear. I was so scared that I did not know where to go. I saw the soil cracked 😰.
yeah I think that situations where peaple's health is at risk are the most scary I hope we won't need to exspierence situations like earthquake

yeah I think that situations where peaple's health is at risk are the most scary I hope we won't need to exspierence situations like earthquake
Yes, this is why the medicals do all they can to make people be in health. Death comes when one is in bad health.

We always experience earthquakes here. Recently, we were rocked by 7. 6 quake magnitude. It lasted almost one minute and seemed like forever. We cried for fear.

Most terrifying moment in my life was the day I had accidents on my way back though I didn’t wound myself but the shock was so terrible. Since then I was extra ordinary careful on my way. I don’t jock in any way or the other because life is not two .

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member