• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Moving a business from an established location is very sensitive.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
One of the challenges is business is always having to move the business from a location that it has been operating at for years to a different location.

How can a business navigate relocation of their operational office and still retain it's customers?

It's going to be extremely hard for them to retain their customers, one thing about customers is that they do not like stressing themselves. The moment you move, they might come find you the first few times but before you know it they would start finding an alternative cause it's more stress for going to your new location. It would only take does who are most loyal to keep coming.

It's going to be extremely hard for them to retain their customers, one thing about customers is that they do not like stressing themselves. The moment you move, they might come find you the first few times but before you know it they would start finding an alternative cause it's more stress for going to your new location. It would only take does who are most loyal to keep coming.
There is a lady that makes my hair and she has been making my hair for five years. She relocated in the 2nd year of me working with her. And I have to pay transport to her new place. I still do because the quality of hair making she does is superb.

There is a lady that makes my hair and she has been making my hair for five years. She relocated in the 2nd year of me working with her. And I have to pay transport to her new place. I still do because the quality of hair making she does is superb.
Like my mother, there is a particular place she does her hair, even with the location being far, she takes her time to go there. there would certainly be customers who would till remain loyal.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member