Mpox is now navigating in the Philippines

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.276550
Referral Credit
According to the report the contagious and deadly virus called Monkeypox is now navigating in the Philippines.

The Department of Health made an announcement this evening via TV news. The patient just arrived from his travel in Australia and after three days she noticed the occurrence of the virus. She is now on isolation and treated. Her family and her direct contact inside the plane are now traced in the NAIA.

The report said that there are now a total of 10 mpox infected in the Philippines. The health department urges the people to wear a face mask and to always maintain cleanliness.

The report said that there are now a total of 10 mpox infected in the Philippines. Oh no mate. please every one should fight this with cleanliness to stamp it out
Yes, mate and the mpox looks so ugly and yucky. The patient was seen in Tv news last night only the affected part shown her face not. I noticed that her hands turned bluish, God, it is a very contagious virus,

Yes, mate and the mpox looks so ugly and yucky. The patient was seen in Tv news last night only the affected part shown her face not. I noticed that her hands turned bluish, God, it is a very contagious virus,
Oh wow that would be really irritating and contagious. Hopefully it is stamp out as fast we can.

Oh wow that would be really irritating and contagious. Hopefully it is stamp out as fast we can.
There are two new cases of mpox in the Philippines. It was shown in TV this day. It's a scarry virus spreading fast. We're afraid here. I never missed to wear a face mask. I am afraid.

13,258Threads
99,292Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member