Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.336500
Referral Credit
Hi guys, I would like to share with you my success, my 5th payment from Dbucks which I requested yesterday in the amount of $26. Thank you Dbucks, thank you @Devin. Below is the proof of payment sent through PayPal.

PayPal
DiscussionBucks.com has sent you ₱1,382.81 PHP
Note from DiscussionBucks.com:
Congratulations on your cash out!
Transaction Details

Wow, congratulations on your 5th payment. I haven't reached my desired amount here and yet to claim my very first pay. Soon I can post payment proof here. I know you are right, post more to earn more.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Wow this is pretty impressive, congrats on your cash out.

Congratulations on getting your 5th payment . I was away from all the sites for months. Now I will be a regular member here and will try to achieve the payments soon.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
Congratulations on getting your 5th payment . I was away from all the sites for months. Now I will be a regular member here and will try to achieve the payments soon.
Hi San, nice meeting you here again. There are many good things you missed to do here like joining Micrrolikes an affiliate site of Discussion Bucks where your posts here will also be paid there automatically. Also, register on {rmnotion Forum to be able to vote for DBucks. Voting ends April 9. Write at least 10 comments there to qualify to vote. Weclome back, my friend.