Alberello75

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.781000
Referral Credit
I have always heard it said over and over that gambling, in addition to causing pathologies, only offers false promises of easy money but then, on time, it doesn't deliver at all! Well, even for a little, I fell for it!
So when betting on the football, I was looking for easy wins that paid even a little but....in the end sooner or later I guarantee you that everything falls apart!
Let's take for example this latest bet of mine, unfortunately lost on the Italian Serie A football match: Cagliari vs Frosinone
bet365.JPG

As you can see, I had bet 8 €uro on the under 5.5, meaning I would have won if less than 6 goals had been scored in the match. But it's a shame that the match ended 4-3 (so total 7 goals) and so, as you can see in this screenshot, the bet was lost and 8 €uro vanished!!😭😭
So after this I'll tell you one thing: before thinking about gambling with apparently easy bets, meditate people... meditate!

Gambling is one thing i have always been scared of right from when i was young when i heard people could easily get addicted. I have never tried it once and i really hope i dont get to.

Gambling is one thing i have always been scared of right from when i was young when i heard people could easily get addicted. I have never tried it once and i really hope i dont get to.
And you've always done well to stay away from it. So, my personal advice, don't even try as you have always done up to now. As you know, people start with the classic "I try just to play" and then they become addicted to it!

Gambling leads you to brokenness. You won't stop because you are thinking of recovering your losses until your only property is sold and become homeless. Others sell their wives just to continue gambling. Gambling leads you to addiction. You feel restless if cannot gamble, It is better to clean your house.

not gonna like it is fun to bet in sports but you are right you need to be careful and I do not agree with the statment don't gamble you just have to gamble responsably of course if you think that it won't do anything bad to you and you gamble gamble and gamble addiction is unavoidable

It is not betting site problems. They don't cheat you than players. Also don't gamble if you can't control yourself. Same rule is for drinking beer and many other stuff. Also why did you place bets on such low odds? Play for bigger money. For such small odds place money in bank for savings.

Gambling leads you to brokenness. You won't stop because you are thinking of recovering your losses until your only property is sold and become homeless. Others sell their wives just to continue gambling. Gambling leads you to addiction. You feel restless if cannot gamble, It is better to clean your house.
Indeed, as you can read in my thread, for me too, however this wasn't the first time I fell into that betting site! But now being also in a very bad situation before the law that you know, first of all I no longer even have any more money to bet and in any case I would never have thought of playing again to recover the lost money! This, even in a forced way, was the time I really put the words STOP for betting!

It is not betting site problems. They don't cheat you than players. Also don't gamble if you can't control yourself. Same rule is for drinking beer and many other stuff. Also why did you place bets on such low odds? Play for bigger money. For such small odds place money in bank for savings.
They give you the opportunity to play at low odds, so the chances of hitting a winning bet are higher but with a decidedly low cash win (a few cents of €uro) and obviously this encourages to repeat this tactic to accumulate little by little. But sooner or later (as in my case which I illustrated here), even the predicted result does not come! And that's where everything gets lost! I completely agree that money is saved in a completely different way.
Post automatically merged:

It is very crucial to gamble responsibly because when you play games impulsively without putting into consideration a proper bankroll management, you will lose a huge amount of money.
After this umpteenth loss, forgive me but there is no idea on my part of playing responsibly, I have imposed a firm STOP on betting without alternatives. In fact, it has been found that it doesn't take much to fall back into temptation. I consider them trap sites, as if they were taxes for the poor!

I would say some are really lucky because they got huge money from betting at a point in their life. But I would warn you, don't bet, if you get a thousand naira or a dollar from betting, you would lose more than 50 folds sooner. Stay away from bet ,it is never a near-safe investment scheme.
In fact in this thread of mine I try to warn people to stay away from betting and gambling in general. In fact, I have attached proof of how one can easily lose money in this way!

not gonna like it is fun to bet in sports but you are right you need to be careful and I do not agree with the statment don't gamble you just have to gamble responsably of course if you think that it won't do anything bad to you and you gamble gamble and gamble addiction is unavoidable
after various relapses involving monetary losses, my decision is to delete every account where I had registered, such as the one you see in the attachment relating to sports betting and gambling in general. I don't mean play less, but don't play at all! Everyone in life is obviously free to make their choice, but whoever loses, don't cry afterwards!

Last edited:
I can relate to that, i have lost so much of my money with online gambling, i also used to bet on football match and the thing is some times the unbelievable happens, a small club beats the big club and i lose my bets and yeah its not a good thing.
Well, In this case in Italy, when these sensational results occur, which are dramatic for bettors, we say "Il pallone è rotondo!"(The ball is round!), basically as if to say, everything is possible and nothing can be excluded and nor taken for granted

Well, In this case in Italy, when these sensational results occur, which are dramatic for bettors, we say "Il pallone è rotondo!"(The ball is round!), basically as if to say, everything is possible and nothing can be excluded and nor taken for granted
Yeah in my county also we say the ball is round, you can't be sure who will win before the match begins. like the champions league game between Copenhagen vs Manchester united imaging united have lead the game 2 times but still ended up losing with 4-3.

Yeah in my county also we say the ball is round, you can't be sure who will win before the match begins. like the champions league game between Copenhagen vs Manchester united imaging united have lead the game 2 times but still ended up losing with 4-3.
Indeed and this in fact implies that it is still risky even to bet during the match in progress.

Indeed and this in fact implies that it is still risky even to bet during the match in progress.
Yeah, even if the match seems already done and the teams have huge difference there is a chance that the lower team will lose the match, so its very hard to bet on anything.

For me l do see gambling as a bad thing because there are people that earn a living on gambling and it's advisable to gamble responsible. l have seen so many people changing their lives through gambling.
Forgive me but, I think the fact of people earn a living on gambling is a pure urban legend! It has already been calculated that, however lucky one may be in victories, then comes the dramatic phase of losses. Even a bet, taken for granted from the beginning (therefore with a very low payout), could turn out to be loser!:( As I said before, and it has been proven in betting or gambling in general, there are no certainties at all!

There is nothing good in gambling. It will lead to addiction and may become broke when all your important gadgets or stuff will be sold just to have money to gamble. Gambling gives no guarantee to win, so better stay away from it.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member