My advice, PLEASE DON'T GAMBLE!

I do online betting especially with lotto and I keep losing so I have called it quits now. I need my peace of mind back
In Italy, in addition to the classic lotto, there are many variations of the same. But many players aim to try (almost impossible) to hit the SuperEnalotto Jackpot. It involves hitting 6 numbers out of 90 chosen using a specific extraction criterion. As you can see, the prize money is decidedly high
supere.JPG
and it grows with every draw!
In Italy there are even three draws a week for this lottery game.
Personally, I have tried very few times with an obvious losing result!
Post automatically merged:

Gambling is not for all, out of millions, there is always one wire and losers in millions. 😁
As if to say, my dearest friend, in gambling for one person who wins, there are millions of people who lose. The losers then increase in proportion if most higher the winnings as in the case of SuperEnalotto as I explained to @Augusta (see post above)

Last edited:
For me l do see gambling as a bad thing because there are people that earn a living on gambling and it's advisable to gamble responsible. l have seen so many people changing their lives through gambling.
I which i have their luck, because when it comes to gimbling i have less than zero chance of wining, even if i have good and perfect gambling plan still never get good money out of it.

Most of gamble can become poor in a second, and they is not way a gamble can think of something important.
This is my advice for gamble, gamble is not good.

Gambling is actually very risky but tell which business is not risky. There are professional gamblers who make thousands of dollars gambling. That you lose few dollars doesn't mean gambling makes everybody lose money.
Of course all business are risky, and there is not business which is risk free and all profit, but the gambling is different you can't be sure on the thing you gamble it is just a luck and you wait there hopping that you win and get the money, i have tried gimbling on football and even if you bet on the biggest team you still end up losing.

For me, gambling is fun and not a form of income. If you chose the coefficient 1.08, then you probably wanted to earn guaranteed money, but this is a mistake. You need to look for very risky coefficients, but bet small amounts, because if you are lucky at least once, you will earn much more

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member