My customer returned the clothe and doesn't want the money back. What do I do?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.043108
Referral Credit
A customer of mine has returned a clothe I sewed for her. The clothe got to her late because the logistics company delayed sending it. She paid her money to send back the clothe for me. And I have been calling her to send her account details so I can make refunds to her but she has refused.

What do I do in this circumstance?

A customer of mine has returned a clothe I sewed for her. The clothe got to her late because the logistics company delayed sending it. She paid her money to send back the clothe for me. And I have been calling her to send her account details so I can make refunds to her but she has refused.

What do I do in this circumstance?
That's really strange. Why doesn't she want the refund back.

I think she wanted to pay for your work although the clothe does not suit her. Maybe you can offer to sew another clothe for her.
That's a good idea to compensate the feelings of the said customer. She will be happy and order again next time. She could be a regular customer.

Just let the client clam down. If she is not picking your calls, give it time. After some time you can try calling again
That's just the best thing to do. The original poster would have to let time and pass. I would have said that she should find a way to see the customer if it is not too far for her.

That's just the best thing to do. The original poster would have to let time and pass. I would have said that she should find a way to see the customer if it is not too far for her.
Yes I also thought about this, but I just felt maybe the distance between them might be much, since he had to waybill the product in the first place.

Just let the client clam down. If she is not picking your calls, give it time. After some time you can try calling again
Thanks for this advice. I would just give it a space of two months and I would send a free dress to her. I know she would not reject that one and we can start talking again.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member