My DB is not increasing

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.093875
Referral Credit
@Devin. I just realized after writing several replies my DB didn't increase at all (didn't change) but messages increased. Are there any writing restrictions.

@Devin. I just realized after writing several replies my DB didn't increase at all (didn't change) but messages increased. Are there any writing restrictions.
I'll look into it. The only places that won't award is the introductions forum.

• Like Button
Reactions: Suba
Per my findings, I'm showing that you are receiving D Bucks for your posts and threads. Unlike Index Forum, we do not show notifications for crediting as we do not want to overwhelm individuals with excessive notifications. You can review your earnings via the Currency Hub page. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

@Devin
My problem has not been solved, today's activities, just added the daily signin bonus
but for every post I make the DB doesn't increase, here is a screenshot.

1st Image: before getting the daily bonus, message 668
Db earning.jpg

2nd image: after getting the daily bonus
DB eaning 2.jpg

3rd images: after posting, 2 threads and 1 comment.
DB earning 4.jpg
Later or tomorrow I will prove again that I only get a daily sign-in bonus. not from the post I created.

Last edited:
@Devin
My problem has not been solved, today's activities, just added the daily signin bonus
but for every post I make the DB doesn't increase, here is a screenshot.

1st Image: before getting the daily bonus, message 668
View attachment 217

2nd image: after getting the daily bonus
View attachment 218

3rd images: after posting, 2 threads and 1 comment.
View attachment 219
Later or tomorrow I will prove again that I only get a daily sign-in bonus. not from the post I created.
Thank you for the screenshots. Sorry about the delay, I'm taking another look. This time a tad more in depth. I'll get back to you soon with my findings.

I found the issue, the bronze membership wasn't linked to a crediting event. This should now be resolved. I have also credited your account an additional $1.00 D Buck for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Love
Reactions: Suba
I found the issue, the bronze membership wasn't linked to a crediting event. This should now be resolved. I have also credited your account an additional $1.00 D Buck for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thanks Devin for your kindness in adding my DBucks $1. I have also tested by making several comments and threads and every post there is a change in DBuck, which means the problem has been solved. Ok, once again I thank you for your help to fix my problem. I hope DBuck will be even more successful.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin