• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

My Flag was changed to Singapore

Here things are perfectly correct and we are posting with motivation. But one thing happens with some gaps as my country flag changes from Pakistan to any other country. I didn't touched even setting option but how it happens I don't know.

Thank you for letting me know. This has to do with the advertisement company we are attempting to use in place of Adsense.

Flags are going to be temporarily disabled. Unfortunately, we may have to sacrifice the country flags in the meantime because revenue is much more important for the sustainability of Discussion Bucks.

While flags are being disabled, you can add your location manually within your profile page.

As for you not being able to click my name. Could you identify the issue more specifically? Is there a specific ad showing up on the page that is causing the blockage? If so, can you take a screenshot. The more details and photo evidence you provide, the quicker we can find a resolution to the problem.

Thank you! :)

Thank you for your response. I see that you are from Singapore now as well.

1720421839431.png
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for letting me know. This has to do with the advertisement company we are attempting to use in place of Adsense.

Flags are going to be temporarily disabled. Unfortunately, we may have to sacrifice the country flags in the meantime because revenue is much more important for the sustainability of Discussion Bucks.

While flags are being disabled, you can add your location manually within your profile page.

As for you not being able to click my name. Could you identify the issue more specifically? Is there a specific ad showing up on the page that is causing the blockage? If so, can you take a screenshot. The more details and photo evidence you provide, the quicker we can find a resolution to the problem.

Thank you! :)
Thank you, Devin for the response.

I am good with removing the flags temporarily. No big deal to that.

As for the name not clickable to add as the recipient, there is no ad that blocks it. Will try to send a snip in a bit.

1720422143681.png
here is the snip, I cannot click your name to add to recipient.

Last edited:
Thank you for your response. I see that you are from Singapore now as well.

View attachment 1158
Post automatically merged:

Thank you, Devin for the response.

I am good with removing the flags temporarily. No big deal to that.

As for the name not clickable to add as the recipient, there is no ad that blocks it. Will try to send a snip in a bit.

View attachment 1159
here is the snip, I cannot click your name to add to recipient.
Okay, to send a message, it should just allow my name without the need to click it. I've placed a support request with the advertisement platform. I want to see if they can resolve the issues first without me removing it. This would be very beneficial for us if we can get the issues resolved. However, in the meantime, if it becomes unbearable and is difficult to navigate and use the forum, please let me know.

11,643Threads
90,716Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member