My online earnings journey... it's been an okay one. | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

My online earnings journey... it's been an okay one.

We should open some threads talking about our journey in online earnings, maybe I'll venture to do that these days.

Thank you so much. I am happy that you can relate to it and very much resonate with my thoughts. Online earnings journey requires a lot of patience and consistency.And if you don't have them to begin with, you will acquire them slowly of you choose to stay. Sadly, many newbies come with unrealistic expectations here. They get frustrated and give up after some time.

You can join "indiastudychannel" it's a good one for Indians only and pay well for the articles. You can check it out. I am there on that site with same name.

• Like Button
Reactions: arunima25
You can join "indiastudychannel" it's a good one for Indians only and pay well for the articles. You can check it out. I am there on that site with same name.
Thank you. I will definitely check it. I hope that it's a good site and is worth the effort and time. I have been looking for some good article writing site from a very long time. I got a couple of them after Boddudan shut down, but then they were very short lived. I hope that this one is up to expectations.

I am on that site from last 4-5 years, it is good. I have been paid from that site many times. You will like that site for sure. They don't pay for referrals so don't think that for making you a referral I am telling you this site.😅