My VIP membership expired but I upgraded to Silver

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
Hi guys? My VIP membership expired today but I immediately upgraded to Silver. I want to support the program of the forum.
It is cheaper this time, so let us grab the big discount this time it's Black Friday. I only paid $7.49. When do you plan to upgrade?
there is Bronze cheaper and you can withdraw your earnings through crypto.

Yeah the bronze member upgrade is chipper but it have no payment upgrade, i think only silver vip and gold vip have price upgrade per posts, if i had money i would choose the gold vip member upgrade it have many amazing options.
Try Silver it's cheaper and noticed my earnings remain the same fast. It also depends on us on how many hours to spend on DBucks. I spend 3 hours daily which is why I earned $1 per day.

Last edited:
Try Silver it's cheaper and noticed my earnings remain the same fast. It also depends on us on how many hours to spend on DBucks. I spend 3 hours daily which is why I earned $per day.
I will try the silver vip members level, i wish i can earn more money per day if i can make 1$ per day then that will be perfect and amazing for me, i am trying to be more active on dbuck, the yearly plan they offered are so amazing. i was thinking that my sister would pays for my vip but the paypal payment system only takes me to my paypal wallet address.

I will try the silver vip members level, i wish i can earn more money per day if i can make 1$ per day then that will be perfect and amazing for me, i am trying to be more active on dbuck, the yearly plan they offered are so amazing. i was thinking that my sister would pays for my vip but the paypal payment system only takes me to my paypal wallet address.
You can earn $1 per day on DBucks if you are consistent and hardworking. Try Silver if it is hard for you this time because your PayPal has insufficient income, you can try Bronzse.

Yeah i could earn 1$ but that is a lots of work and i need to post and comment a lots of contents every day, if i don't limit my daily activities i will lose interest to be active on the next day, so i have to be focusing on it, i will try my best to register one VIP.

Yeah i could earn 1$ but that is a lots of work and i need to post and comment a lots of contents every day, if i don't limit my daily activities i will lose interest to be active on the next day, so i have to be focusing on it, i will try my best to register one VIP.
That's true, it's tiresome and boring sometimes especially if we're always alone and no one could interact us right away. Let's just do what we can afford to do.

That's true, it's tiresome and boring sometimes especially if we're always alone and no one could interact us right away. Let's just do what we can afford to do.
Yeah, if there is no replay for your post it could be hard to wright many posts and comments, i think the gold VIP is better wit its good payments.

Yeah, if there is no replay for your post it could be hard to wright many posts and comments, i think the gold VIP is better wit its good payments.
When I was a gold member, my earning was only $20 but when I shifted to Silver upgrade my earning was $21. something? But I posted many and replied many. Well it's exciting than nothing to get busy about during our spare time.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member