NAIA travelers urged to wear facemasks

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) spokesman Chris Bendijo said on Friday reminders have been posted at the airport advising individuals to wear masks, sanitize their hands, and cover their mouths and noses when coughing and sneezing.

According to the news report that, Japan is facing a serious outbreak of streptococcal toxic shock syndrome (STSS), described by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as an uncommon yet severe bacterial infection that progresses rapidly and can become life-threatening.

The report said that as of June 2, about 977 cases of STSS were recorded in Japan, a notable increase compared to previous years.

Alright I hope the people take this precautions seriously so that they can curtailed the spread of it
They should not be stupid. My nieces and nephews will have their vacation here in December. I already told them to wear a face mask. They should not be stupid. Japan was also attacked by monkey pox last year.

I hope that the Japanese team who played in MOA this June 23-29 were tested first before entering the Philippines. Though I haven't heard anything serious during their stay here in the Philippines.
Those who were commissioned on that deal were officials and they're not exposed to a big crowd the usual carriers of viruses. Let's just hope and pray.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member