Nail polish kit

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I am so excited I got my nail polish kit today so guess who will be doing her nails after she has dinner and does dishes me looking forward to it . I am having a pamper me day today I colored my hair and later my nails and even a face mask. I will share pictures of my hair and nails later. E7ED9231-040C-4088-9F02-12550C020B69.jpeg

Nice! I know you've been looking forward to getting that kit, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the nails turn out!

What kind of face mask are you doing? I got myself a hand mask last week because my hands are starting to look kinda rough, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Nice! I know you've been looking forward to getting that kit, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the nails turn out!

What kind of face mask are you doing? I got myself a hand mask last week because my hands are starting to look kinda rough, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
I picked up some from the dollar tree some I have used before. I like the polish so far I think I will be getting more color’s because I have seen some more that look really pretty.

The mask I got is from Five Below. One opened in the area last year and it's the only one around, so I like to go in every now and then to see what they have. I haven't seen any nail polish there, but they do have lots of beauty items. I want to say I've even seen a nail dryer there. I haven't seen anything in that store above $10.

The mask I got is from Five Below. One opened in the area last year and it's the only one around, so I like to go in every now and then to see what they have. I haven't seen any nail polish there, but they do have lots of beauty items. I want to say I've even seen a nail dryer there. I haven't seen anything in that store above $10.
I am happy can’t wait for our five below to open but I looked and saw the other day it will not be open til next year summer time. My daughter loves that store her and her boyfriend went there today and got matching pajamas they look so cute they sent me video of them wearing them.

My store was sold out of the pajamas when I went to look! They would have been perfect at that price too. I did find several holiday-themed t-shirts for $5.55 each, so I was able to get some for the kids and myself. I also got everyone's advent calendars there, and they had several mini cookie house kits for $4 each (like gingerbread houses, but small, and these are Oreo ones) that I picked up for the kids to decorate in December.

My store was sold out of the pajamas when I went to look! They would have been perfect at that price too. I did find several holiday-themed t-shirts for $5.55 each, so I was able to get some for the kids and myself. I also got everyone's advent calendars there, and they had several mini cookie house kits for $4 each (like gingerbread houses, but small, and these are Oreo ones) that I picked up for the kids to decorate in December.
I have never had an advent calendar of any kind I know I would love one withcnail products of all kinds. I am sure the kids will enjoy the decorating when it comes time to do it as well as eating them.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member