NASA spacecraft saw something incredible near Jupiter's Great Red Spot

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
NASA sighted not just another sublime image of the largest storm in the solar system, it is called Jupiter's Great Red Spot. As NASA was getting closer to the image, they said, it was not just a spec of dust, but their camera told that it was the moon orbiting its enormous mother planet in space and it was the teeny tiny moon called Almathea. The scientists think its hue is caused by sulfur from the nearby Jovian moon with an active volcano.

1715843192344.png 1715843192344.png

Am always intrigued when I see things like this. Makes me realize how small we really are and how there are so many things beyond our reach or understanding.

Am always intrigued when I see things like this. Makes me realize how small we really are and how there are so many things beyond our reach or understanding.
Yes, you're so right and NASA is always working on the mysteries of the earth. There's NASA EARTH , NASA WORLD and NASA SCIENCE

it is always intriguing when new things are discovered. You get to learn a new thing snd discovery

This universe is fascinating. With all the scientific developments and technological advancements, we have explored quite a bit of it. But still there are so many mysteries that are yet to be revealed. It leaves me wondering at the power that has created something so intriguing.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member