Never be a lazy business owner

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
There are businesses that never steps to the next level. One reason for that is laziness. As a business owner be sure to always update your sales low or high to be able to evaluate weak products and replaced them with what people mostly like to buy.

It's not only that, check your plans if they're still working and giving you volume sales, if not create a new one right away. You must also observe the trendy products to avoid getting late behind.

One potential effect of being a lazy business owner is business to go bankrupt. Never let it happen. I never let it happen to my business, I'm a workaholic. I always love to work and plan for my business and future.

As a business owner, you might have to make a lot of sacrifices. There are times where you might not even get enough sleep or rest, a lazy person would definitely not be able to cope.

As a business owner, you might have to make a lot of sacrifices. There are times where you might not even get enough sleep or rest, a lazy person would definitely not be able to cope.
That is true, I experienced it in my business. I feel lazy sometimes but it is never good to be lazy. It is only in our minds, but if we divert the lazy feelings, we can make it by glancing at our plans and goals.

That is true, I experienced it in my business. I feel lazy sometimes but it is never good to be lazy. It is only in our minds, but if we divert the lazy feelings, we can make it by glancing at our plans and goals.
Its actually normal for us to feel lazy sometimes, there are days where I don't want to even do anything work related but the most important thing is that we don't get consumed by this laziness.

Its actually normal for us to feel lazy sometimes, there are days where I don't want to even do anything work related but the most important thing is that we don't get consumed by this laziness.
Agree with you, there are times we feel lazy but it won't last many minutes usually 45 minutes. We can also control our laziness. Our business needs us all the time.

I agree, so if you are a lazy person, business is not for you. But being lazy sometimes is okay, and that's normal, especially if you're drained. However, being lazy should not always be practiced. Laziness is a secret ingredient for failure, especially in the business field, so it should be avoided.

If a business owner is lazy, what is he expecting the staff to do? That's why we always say that's not everyone should be in business. There is no way you can be lazy and excel in entrepreneurship.

I agree, so if you are a lazy person, business is not for you. But being lazy sometimes is okay, and that's normal, especially if you're drained. However, being lazy should not always be practiced. Laziness is a secret ingredient for failure, especially in the business field, so it should be avoided.
Perfectly said, lazy business owners might have added hs ingredient called laziness. If you do business, you must have inspiration because you have a goal and a target project.

When you are running business you really need to be into it I'm a lazy person so I could never see myself as a business owner
I disagree with you that you are lazy. The simple fact is that you have no passion for businesss. Not everybody likes business. That doesn't makes you lazy.
Post automatically merged:

If a business owner is lazy, what is he expecting the staff to do? That's why we always say that's not everyone should be in business. There is no way you can be lazy and excel in entrepreneurship.
I don't believe that we have lazy people. What we have is men who are doing jobs that they don't have passion for. When you are not passionate about you business, you are about to sluggish and lazy.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member