New celestial event: Next full moon will be 'Pink Moon' this April 2024

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.881600
Referral Credit
The earth will be experiencing a pink moon this month. Let us get ready for another epic celestial event, astro-geeks, as the full moon of April 2024 is going to be a pink moon, report from the USA. The USA always experiences things like this. Last week, they witnessed the Solar Eclipse, and this month, the pink moon.

News said that the moon the moon will not actually be pink in color, instead, the moon will be its usual golden color that fades into a bright white.

The full moon in April is referred to as the pink moon and people in the USA are going to make a notable appearance in the sky in the next few days.

When will pink moon be visible? This pink moon was shown the other day on Thursday morning in the USA.

Oh wow this sounds interesting already. But i have never heard about sny pink moon. But it would be nice to experience it
I have not seen it too, it only showed up in the USA. How I like to watch a pink moon. It is beer pink than a blood moon.

A friend told me about the pink moon, since she loves to wear that color in everything. Although the sad truth is that it is only a term given for the arrival of spring.

I have not seen it too, it only showed up in the USA. How I like to watch a pink moon. It is beer pink than a blood moon.
Oh wow why is almost every strange and rare things happening in the US. we need other countries to experience it too

Oh wow why is almost every strange and rare things happening in the US. we need other countries to experience it too
I saw the blood moon, it was so scary and very symbolic. It seemed a reminder of wars to happen and indeed it happened.Wars are ongoing by some counries.

I saw the blood moon, it was so scary and very symbolic. It seemed a reminder of wars to happen and indeed it happened.Wars are ongoing by some counries.
I'm yet to ever experienced any of these rare things maybe it is about my location

I'm yet to ever experienced any of these rare things maybe it is about my location
It might be and it might be. It might be your country next. I saw only one time, the red blood moon, so scary to look at.

From the bane blood moon I know it would be a scary thing to behold but it's okay.
The blood moon I saw in sky was so huge as if sitting on my face.It was so closer to my country. I closed the door and ate ice cream to cool down the scary scene on my brain.

The blood moon I saw in sky was so huge as if sitting on my face.It was so closer to my country. I closed the door and ate ice cream to cool down the scary scene on my brain.
Hehehe @ closing the door to eat ice cream. You needed to calm. down with something frozen

Hehehe @ closing the door to eat ice cream. You needed to calm. down with something frozen
Eating ice cream is my game whenever I'm stressed and in trouble. The bad feelings fly away 😁.

Yes, that goy you totally covered to ease off from the sight you just behold. I'm sure it really helped you.
Yes, it helped me and was able to sleep after eating ice cream. I love ice cream but only one mug hehe. I eat ice cream once a week.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member