New celestial event: Next full moon will be 'Pink Moon' this April 2024

Same here it seems the heat isn't going away anytime soon. sad one for us
The news here said that my country to suffer the extreme heat until mid of May. It's still far.

We are not having it easy here eithet I hope it goes away here too as soon as possible
Out heat index here will reach 51 degrees C up to mid of May and we are also waiting for 4 thunderstorms,gosh.

I hope you all wouldn't be badly affected. it is good to always keep self safe at all times
When my place was under signal number 3, I rented a space in a huge hotel in the city for 2 days. I brought there my two sisters, 2 young nieces and 2 young nephew ages 2 and 3. We're safe. Our home is facing the sea. But our home is concrete with strong fence but I didn't trust the waves in case there is a tsunami.

When my place was under signal number 3, I rented a space in a huge hotel in the city for 2 days. I brought there my two sisters, 2 young nieces and 2 young nephew ages 2 and 3. We're safe. Our home is facing the sea. But our home is concrete with strong fence but I didn't trust the waves in case there is a tsunami.
Yesh you did the best thing for your family. I know you are always proactive. keep it up mate.

Yesh you did the best thing for your family. I know you are always proactive. keep it up mate.
Thank you so much, mate. I did it twice already. It's scary if the eyes of the storm is in my place. The name of the city where I live is Cagayan de Oro City.

Thank you so much, mate. I did it twice already. It's scary if the eyes of the storm is in my place. The name of the city where I live is Cagayan de Oro City.
Okay then keep at it. I'm sure your family would always thank you for always being proactive in saving them

The earth will be experiencing a pink moon this month. Let us get ready for another epic celestial event, astro-geeks, as the full moon of April 2024 is going to be a pink moon, report from the USA. The USA always experiences things like this. Last week, they witnessed the Solar Eclipse, and this month, the pink moon.

News said that the moon the moon will not actually be pink in color, instead, the moon will be its usual golden color that fades into a bright white.

The full moon in April is referred to as the pink moon and people in the USA are going to make a notable appearance in the sky in the next few days.

When will pink moon be visible? This pink moon was shown the other day on Thursday morning in the USA.
We have enough problem here on earth and some scientists are interested in studying about the moon. Let's concentrate on how to make this place peaceful and lovely. Millions are dying of hungar, millions are displaced in war torn areas.

Okay then keep at it. I'm sure your family would always thank you for always being proactive in saving them
Yes, and the most excited are the kids. I paid the damage they've done in the hotel room. They cut the intercom wire 🤣. The kittens just laugh on my face. But I love them so much that I laughed too.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member