New Manicure

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I decided to change my manicure I removed my old one because it started chipping at the tips from growth and I wanted my nails to look nice for Thanksgiving so I put on my set of nail wraps I ordered normally I can get a week close to 2 out of a set. 85AA929E-4D86-4A67-B4F1-9053127DD02E.jpeg

That is good to hear you have a new manicure. Congrats.
Thanks I like to keep them fresh when they start chipping if you do not change them you run the chance of them breaking and I do not want that I am trying to grow them out.

Thanks I like to keep them fresh when they start chipping if you do not change them you run the chance of them breaking and I do not want that I am trying to grow them out.
You already have idea on what to do with them. Your nails will look fabulous.

You already have idea on what to do with them. Your nails will look fabulous.
Yeah I have to keep something on them at all times. It was mail wraps for a while but found 2 new polish brands I want to try out so in the new year that will be my goal to get both and try them out

Yeah I have to keep something on them at all times. It was mail wraps for a while but found 2 new polish brands I want to try out so in the new year that will be my goal to get both and try them out
Share with us here your new polish brands. They will look nice on your nails.

Share with us here your new polish brands. They will look nice on your nails.
I sure will . One of them will be ready to get I can get at Walmart or Target one of my favorite stores the other one is more expensive but if it works I will pay it.

I sure will . One of them will be ready to get I can get at Walmart or Target one of my favorite stores the other one is more expensive but if it works I will pay it.
Never mind if it's expensive as long as you're happy.

Right as long as I am happy and as long as it lasts at least a week like they all say and show In the videos I will be extremely happy for sure.
It seems you're so excited can't hardly wait to see them too 😊

I am very excited got to get to earning my giftcard on my one site so I can get the one kit.
You are lucky you have like that in your country. there is none here or there might be I might have missed checking it.

Wow. That looks pretty, Tina! I think I need to fix my nails, too, because Christmas is fast approaching. I will go the nail salon a week before the Holiday season. Manicure here is not that expensive. Of course, it depends on the salon you will go to. Popular salons charge more.

Wow. That looks pretty, Tina! I think I need to fix my nails, too, because Christmas is fast approaching. I will go the nail salon a week before the Holiday season. Manicure here is not that expensive. Of course, it depends on the salon you will go to. Popular salons charge more.
I hope you enjoy getting your nails done when you go and get them done. Yeah manicures are not really expensive it is getting the acrylic nails that can be if you like things like that learn to do them at home it will be cheaper.

13,040Threads
98,103Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member