New Member here | Discussion Bucks

New Member here

We welcome you here, you chose a good platform to earn money as well as to gain knowledge. Here you'll remain informed about latest things. First try to read all information regarding posting here, then start posting.
Wish you good luck

Okay thanks but can you tell me how can i post here. How much posts a days and how much money I can earn a day because as you know I'm new here so don't know the all good things about it... Have you withdraw your money or not ?? D bucks equal to how much dollar

Last edited:
Hello! welcome to Discussion Bucks! It is really good to have you here, I hope you enjoy the forum and learn a lot :D

Hello staff and all the buddies over here. I'm new member. I'm student and want to earn for my better knowledge
Welcome to Discussion Bucks! Don't forget to include punctuation at the end of what you write. ;)

Okay thanks but can you tell me how can i post here. How much posts a days and how much money I can earn a day because as you know I'm new here so don't know the all good things about it... Have you withdraw your money or not ?? D bucks equal to how much dollar
You do not have a maximum amount you can earn. Everything you post, has no daily cap. DBucks, equals that of the U.S. Dollar in the amount you have.Head over to the Board-wide Rules and Guidelines board, to see all of the info that is posted there for the basics of the forum. If you have any questions after that, feel free to ask. :)

• Like Button
Reactions: Shafaq Iqbal
Welcome to Discussion Bucks! Don't forget to include punctuation at the end of what you write. ;)

You do not have a maximum amount you can earn. Everything you post, has no daily cap. DBucks, equals that of the U.S. Dollar in the amount you have.Head over to the Board-wide Rules and Guidelines board, to see all of the info that is posted there for the basics of the forum. If you have any questions after that, feel free to ask. :)
Thank you but tell me how much dollars we can earn in a day with how much thread or Posts?

Thank you but tell me how much dollars we can earn in a day with how much thread or Posts?
Please re-read my post. I mentioned there is no max on how much you can actually earn per day. Please read through the forum rules and guidelines threads, as there is more information there.

• Like Button
Reactions: Shafaq Iqbal
Welcome to the forum, discussion bucks is a wonderful place to be in, so I do hope you have a wonderful time earning here on the forum.

Hello and a warm welcome to the site. It's a wonderful community here and I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Hope to see you active and interactive here.

Hey buddy, a warm lovely welcome to you. This is a loving family and when you are intentional you are going to achieve great exploits. The best to start is to head over to the boards and Read the forum rules and guidelines so that you get an in-depth understanding of what the forum is all about. To your success dear Champion.