• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

New Paid to Post Forums are not worth trying. True or False?

Increasingly it is extremely difficult to find reliable paid to post forums. So it is advisable to check the background of the forum owner, his track record of making payment before posting.

That's why I only stick to projects started by Devin, Mr. B and Fecoms. @Mike30 is also building real credibility as well. But any other new forum? I am not there v

That's why I only stick to projects started by Devin, Mr. B and Fecoms. @Mike30 is also building real credibility as well. But any other new forum? I am not there v
You are absolutely right! These three webmasters deserve accolades! They have been able to maintain some level of consistency that is amazing.

The owner of Discussion Bucks is a man of integrity. Devin is also skilled and has a good reputation.

Yes, Devin has maintained this forum nicely. Even RIF was nicely maintained. I wish things get better for Devin and daily login bonus also comes in function soon.

I have heard about these new forums that pay, but they become non-paying later. Because of this, I am hesitant to get involved with new forums. I will sign up, but just to observe. I hope Discussion Bucks and Index Forum will have more staying power than those old forums. Hehehe.

I don't have a strict rule around joining a new paid to post forums. Yes, I am not in a rush to join any as soon as they are launched. I would wait for some feedback and payment proofs. I joined Discussionbucks before it was actually launched. A trust was already built for Devin from other forums and I got referral from a good trusted person.

11,643Threads
90,726Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member