New Paid to Post Forums are not worth trying. True or False?

These days it has become extremely hard for these new forums to sustain themselves. I won't say it's a complete waste to try them though. We just have to keep trying and see how it goes.

Yes, Devin has maintained this forum nicely. Even RIF was nicely maintained. I wish things get better for Devin and daily login bonus also comes in function soon.
You can have the log in bonus once you upgrade either to Silver or Gold. That's a good privilege for Silver and Gold however, the Gold members have an earning rate at $2 cents post and other benefits. I plan to upgrade in Gold during the Discussion Bucks one-year anniversary come September 2024.

There are so many paid to post forums around , some of them are old and others are new. But I would not be tempted to register with any new paid to post forums that has not proven themselves in the business..

With the suspension of the posting program on Bontarus forum and the running away of earn smart forum, can we now conclude that new paid to post forums are not just worth it?

What do you think?
We only suspended posting activities to fix the adsense approval and we ensured everyone was paid before doing that.

13,034Threads
98,047Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member