• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Great connecting,you are now a familiar face because I am on RIF too.Hope you do find your stay here warm and pleasant.Hoping we get to make history and create wonderful memories aside from just earning.

Great connecting,you are now a familiar face because I am on RIF too.Hope you do find your stay here warm and pleasant.Hoping we get to make history and create wonderful memories aside from just earning.
Thanks now to learn the site here trying to figure out how to make a post now.

Thanks now to learn the site here trying to figure out how to make a post now.
Ohh really,it is pretty simple just like it has been in other forums,aside from the rules which it is mandatory that we all go through them .We are also required to have a minimum word count of not less than 30 characters for a comment that we need to be credited points.It is also important that what we write does make sense.However when you go through the guidelines and rules it makes even more sense.

Ohh really,it is pretty simple just like it has been in other forums,aside from the rules which it is mandatory that we all go through them .We are also required to have a minimum word count of not less than 30 characters for a comment that we need to be credited points.It is also important that what we write does make sense.However when you go through the guidelines and rules it makes even more sense.
Yeah I finally figured it out made a couple of discussions already and will be doing more here soon.

Hello everyone I am new here I am on RIF also was referred here and looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Welcome to Discussion Bucks. :)

Last edited:
10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back