Nigeria after 20 years can now have its medal

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
The Nigerian volleyball players bet the Canadian female volleyball players in the Paris Olympics semi finals. They are going to match with the US female volleyball players tomorrow, Wednesday. If they defeat the US female volleyball players, then Nigeria will have its first time gold medal in Olympics. Just in case they will be defeated by the US players, Silver Medal will be assured to award to the Nigerian female volleyball players.

Yes if they win, it would be the first time they won a gold medal in volleyball, but when it comes to the Olympics in general, they have won several gold medals in the past.

@Starmix, did you imply a first medal in volleyball in 20 years? Or a first medal in the Olympics after 20 years? We have been winning medals in the Olympics. Even the last Olympics, we won some couple of medals.
That was the news after 20 years in volleyball women. Try to watch the match between your country and the United States this day. See your time.
Post automatically merged:

Yes if they win, it would be the first time they won a gold medal in volleyball, but when it comes to the Olympics in general, they have won several gold medals in the past.
Yeah that's the report about volleyball women. Watch the match today Nigeria versus the United States volleyball women.

Their final bout is today, Wednesday but because of the time difference we cannot exactly get the time to match with our on time I will also watch and tell everyone if defeat the US volleyball players.

Hopefully they come winning. I can only be rooting for them and look out for a update that's positive
I forgot to get the updates I who won in the female volleyball final. I will remind myself tomorrow. I was busy watching Olympics this day. I will be active posting after the Paris Olympics.

13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member