Nigeria labor shut down national grid, blackout Nationwide

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Reports coming in from the Transmission Company of Nigeria says that the labour union has shut down the national grid, resulting in a blackout nationwide.

In a statement released, the TCN said the national grid shut down occurred at about 2.19 am on 3rd June 2024.

The strike is on hold for now, I think they gave the federal government a few days to do something. If after this short time period notting is done, they are going to resume strike with full force.they brought the light in most places yesterday.

The strike is on hold for now, I think they gave the federal government a few days to do something. If after this short time period notting is done, they are going to resume strike with full force.they brought the light in most places yesterday.
Yeah it has been called off for now. Light has been restored too.
They should have informed the public about that sudden blackout. There's excessive blackout there, mate. It's annoying and distressing.
it's not funny mate. Those people are just stressing our lives too bad.

Yeah it has been called off for now. Light has been restored too.

it's not funny mate. Those people are just stressing our lives too bad.
Nah, that is so stressful. Why can't the big-time businessmen there help improve the electricity system?

Nah, that is so stressful. Why can't the big-time businessmen there help improve the electricity system?
They are all doimg to your tent oh Isreal. They're only after their pockets nothing for the common man

They are all doimg to your tent oh Isreal. They're only after their pockets nothing for the common man
That's so sad, hoping they will be enlightened. That's too much to bear by the entire populace.

Hopefully at the end of the day there will be light at the end of the tunnel for us all to enjoy.
How's your current now? Hoping it's restored and no more blackout to happen. It's disgusting in case it continues.

How's your current now? Hoping it's restored and no more blackout to happen. It's disgusting in case it continues.
Lol blackouts is pretty common here, like all through yesterday, they did not bring the light in my area.

The entire country is suffering from mismanagement of resources and deep seated corruption. I don't know when this country will revive from slumber.
Let just continue to be hopeful that things will get better. The state of the economy isn't funny at all for the common man

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member