Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
For individuals who live in Nigeria,

I completed a search with the offer wall provider and was able to locate the following offers that are available to you. Unfortunately, there isn't a direct link I can provide you, but if you find them on the offer wall, feel free to participate and earn your reward. :)

The offers are as follows and reward amounts vary depending on each offer:

Take a Survey

Cint Survey Router - Unlimited

Complete the logos (Quiz)

Fun Color Test! (Quiz)

Yo Whatsapp Mod (Android)

Ayoba chat.games.news.music - Android

Colorfy: Coloring Art Games - Android

Gold Tower Defence

Exness Trade: Online Trading - Android

Bolt: Request a Ride - Android

Risevest: Invest in Dollars - Android

Access the offer wall by going to offerwall.discussionbucks.com

• Like Button
Reactions: Goldynn89
Dear admin @Devin ,Why is it that all the time i try to participate in a survey this appears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231217-140054.png
    Screenshot_20231217-140054.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
What about another African countries especially East African country, i have seen some Kenyan Friends and i am from Ethiopia, could you help us, i am the first person to join the offer wall but i only participated on one offer which is signing in, other offer types don't work even the quiz. Devin pleas help, or you can provide forum offers like we finished earlier, like the one we participated on "Auto Buyer Market Forum"

help-wasabi.gif

What about another African countries especially East African country, i have seen some Kenyan Friends and i am from Ethiopia, could you help us, i am the first person to join the offer wall but i only participated on one offer which is signing in, other offer types don't work even the quiz. Devin pleas help, or you can provide forum offers like we finished earlier, like the one we participated on "Auto Buyer Market Forum"

View attachment 371
There will be a new offer coming soon for Auto Buyer Market Forum. I will see what offers are available to Ethiopia and will send those to you directly.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
I'm also having a challenge with the offers. I gave up on them, and decided to put more effort here.
When I have time later today, I will look to see what offers are available in Kenya and will message you directly. If you don't hear anything from me within the next 12 hours, feel free to send me a PM.