Nigerian actor, late Junior Pope finally laid to rest

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
The remains of the late Nigerian actor, Junior Pope who died on the 10th of April this year have been laid to rest. The Actor got drowned in a River at Anam while returning from a movie set .

He was buried yesterday in his home town in Anambra State. May he continue to rest in power. Condolences to the family.

Finally, may his soul rest in peace though. After all the many stress they made the body go through.
Yeah finally, he has been buried. it's a sad one for every one especially the kids he left behind.

Junior Pope's death is a tragedy that leave me devastated for many days. May his soul rest in peace.
Same here this is one death I couldn't just get off my head. This is one actor that was dear to my heart. it's just a painful death

Same here this is one death I couldn't just get off my head. This is one actor that was dear to my heart. it's just a painful death
I even heard thst his wife have married last week to one multimillionaire. This life is strange.

I even heard thst his wife have married last week to one multimillionaire. This life is strange.
Oh wow that's strange. I have not seen the news though. But that would have been very fast of her

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member