Nigerian Actor, Yul Edochie said one can marry as much as fifty times while in pursuit of the right one

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Speaking during in a recent interview, A Nigerian Actor Yul Edochie has said that one can marry as much as fifty times while in pursuit of the person that completes them.

The actor stated that marriage should not be a do or die affair and that people should know when to walk away when it is no longer working.

Do you agree with this submission?

I concur with him. Marriage should not be do or die affair. In Africa tradition, polygamy is acceptable. In fact, men should be encouraged to marry more than one wife because there are too many single ladies now.
Hehe . are you sure the marriage front would be enjoyable at all. One woman is already a whole lot of trouble already.

Hehe . are you sure the marriage front would be enjoyable at all. One woman is already a whole lot of trouble already.
It will be a problem if you marry only two. But if you marry more than 2, you will be pampered and loved. Believe me! Polygamy is the only way to reduce marital status of been single.

It will be a problem if you marry only two. But if you marry more than 2, you will be pampered and loved. Believe me! Polygamy is the only way to reduce marital status of been single.
Are you for real. But statistics has shown that males are more in number than the females. So there should be a man for every female. Polygamy brings chaos even to the society

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member