Nigerian Army invade community killing and burning houses

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
On Monday morning, Troops of the Nigerian Army invaded Igbomotoru community which is in the Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria . They raze houses and killed bout 11 people.

The Army troop were in five gunboats access the community, and razed three houses suspected to be the hideout of a militant leader that is involved in the killing of the military men on rescue mission in Delta

The economy of the country is one issue to deal with, power supply is also another serious matter as well, now people have to worry about their safety. May God help us is all I can say.

On Monday morning, Troops of the Nigerian Army invaded Igbomotoru community which is in the Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria . They raze houses and killed bout 11 people.

The Army troop were in five gunboats access the community, and razed three houses suspected to be the hideout of a militant leader that is involved in the killing of the military men on rescue mission in Delta
Wow, that's good news mate. At least the army troops were doing their duties to defend the innocent people.

The economy of the country is one issue to deal with, power supply is also another serious matter as well, now people have to worry about their safety. May God help us is all I can say.
Insecurity has always been a problem in the country and now it is becoming worse. We just have to keep ourselves in safety

Insecurity has always been a problem in the country and now it is becoming worse. We just have to keep ourselves in safety
Indeed, we should start learning how to keep ourselves safe, cause no one else would ensure our safety better than ourselves.

Indeed, we should start learning how to keep ourselves safe, cause no one else would ensure our safety better than ourselves.
That's right we are our own security now. We need to also avoid putting ourselves in ant harm's way to avoid had I known

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member