Nigerian federal government increase salary for civil servants

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
The Federal Government of Nigeria has approved a substantial increase in salary for civil servants in the country.

The salary increase ranging from 25% to 35% for civil servants across various consolidated salary structures.

This increase applies to the six remaining consolidated salary structures, which are the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS), Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS), Consolidated Police Salary Structure (CONPOSS), Consolidated Para-military Salary Structure (CONPASS), Consolidated Intelligence Community Salary Structure (CONICCS), and Consolidated Armed Forces Salary Structure (CONAFSS).

Every day usually we read some bad news but this good news make me happy, at least something is showing improvement.
Yeah that's right this is a good one from the government. i hope thru will follow it through though.

Every day usually we read some bad news but this good news make me happy, at least something is showing improvement.
The civil servants salary was increased andcthe price of fuel jumped to 1000 naira. It is very depressing. Now, even with the increment, the money will not be enough to buy fuel alone 😭😭😭😭😭
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing to be happy about. As government increased the salary, they immediately increased the price of fuel to almost 1000 naira. It is quite unfortunate!

The Federal Government of Nigeria has approved a substantial increase in salary for civil servants in the country.

The salary increase ranging from 25% to 35% for civil servants across various consolidated salary structures.

This increase applies to the six remaining consolidated salary structures, which are the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS), Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS), Consolidated Police Salary Structure (CONPOSS), Consolidated Para-military Salary Structure (CONPASS), Consolidated Intelligence Community Salary Structure (CONICCS), and Consolidated Armed Forces Salary Structure (CONAFSS).
That's good news especially to the Armed Forces. They protect the country. They deserved such increase. Hoping it's not a trick.

The civil servants salary was increased andcthe price of fuel jumped to 1000 naira. It is very depressing. Now, even with the increment, the money will not be enough to buy fuel alone 😭😭😭😭😭
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing to be happy about. As government increased the salary, they immediately increased the price of fuel to almost 1000 naira. It is quite unfortunate!
That's Nigerians for you they also want to take a share from the increase of the salary from workers

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member