Nigerian government has secured the released of about 1000 kidnapped people

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.800950
Referral Credit

It has been reported that the Nigerian government has secured the release of about 1,000 persons that were recently kidnapped in the country especially in the northern part of the country.

This was made known by the National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu. He stated that about 23 persons were rescued on Sunday after they were kidnapped last September at the Federal University Gusau in Zamfara State.

They abducted people were rescued by security agents near Kuncin Dutse, a village in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara. The government is doing all in his power to free all those being unlawfully held in captivity.. so far over a thousand victims have been rescued across the nation.

This Nigerian government is proactive and have achieved some levels of success without making noise about it. Though, much is still need to be done. I think i should rate this government higher than 60%. Let's continue to watch and see how things are turning out.

This Nigerian government is proactive and have achieved some levels of success without making noise about it. Though, much is still need to be done. I think i should rate this government higher than 60%. Let's continue to watch and see how things are turning out.
I noticed that things done successfully in Nigeria are the ones they don't make noise about. They just go quietly to complete them

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member