Nigerian singer, Sina Rambo and his wife Heidi Korth are back and expecting their second child.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Nigerian singer, Sina Rambo and his estranged wife Heidi Korth are back together and even expecting their second child.

This comes months after the couple made headlines over several issues including alleged infidelity in their marriage.

However, a video from an intimate gender reveal shows that the estranged couple is back together and expecting their second child.

Oh I don't really know them though but anyways congrats to them. I hope this second child would be the glue that keeps them together forever.

Oh I don't really know them though but anyways congrats to them. I hope this second child would be the glue that keeps them together forever.
I also do not know them but they are from your country. Why didn't you know them? Maybe they are not famous celebrities in Nigeria.

I also do not know them but they are from your country. Why didn't you know them? Maybe they are not famous celebrities in Nigeria.
They' are back after the fuss. The wife was really embarrassing the guy online. Sina Is the cousin to the superstar singer Davido

They' are back after the fuss. The wife was really embarrassing the guy online. Sina Is the cousin to the superstar singer Davido
They are making publicity after being separated. At least they give themselves a chance to get back together for good,

13,289Threads
99,434Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member