Nigeria's protesters have said they will not stop coming out to protest until the President meets their demands.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Nigeria's protesters of the "End Bad Governance in Nigeria" protest have said they will not stop coming out to protest till the President meets their demands.

They urged the president to do the needful and the protests would be immediately called off.

Speaking to the journalists in Abuja, the Director of Mobilisation, Take It Back Movement, Damilare Adenola, said that the oppression under Bola Tinubu leadership has lasted too long.

He said, "Our presence here today is an announcement that we have been oppressed for too long.

The protesters can no longer withstand their sufferings. While many are hungry, the people in the higher-ups rejoice in corruption and stomach full of crooks.
Exactly, that's the point. We are not ready to spare them this time around. There's hunger in the land of Nigeria. We have to fight this collectively

Exactly, that's the point. We are not ready to spare them this time around. There's hunger in the land of Nigeria. We have to fight this collectively
It's also good to be brave but reasonable. Let's only hope protesters not to create violence that may end up their lives in untimely manner.

It's also good to be brave but reasonable. Let's only hope protesters not to create violence that may end up their lives in untimely manner.
Well, we are all preaching peace. Hopefully those perpetrating violence would stop so that we gets our demands granter as expected

Well, we are all preaching peace. Hopefully those perpetrating violence would stop so that we gets our demands granter as expected
I have not received updates from post from Africa on what's going on in the protest there in Nigeria. I hope it ended peacefully and demands heard.

I have not received updates from post from Africa on what's going on in the protest there in Nigeria. I hope it ended peacefully and demands heard.
The president did address us yesterday so we are waiting for the outcome to see if our demands would be met

The president did address us yesterday so we are waiting for the outcome to see if our demands would be met
Were the demands granted by the president of your country? Why can't your president give the demand so all can move on and start for a better life?

13,297Threads
99,483Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member