Nothing will work unless you do

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.014500
Referral Credit
Let's never be a prisoner of our fears, nothing will work. We have to do the things we want to achieve to change the picture of our finances. It might not be easy but if we won't try, we won't know how hard it is like investing on stocks. You won't be perspired doing it but inspired. The things we mostly fail are the things we never try.

Do it first before giving up. I always here from friends that line but the most prevalent is "I cannot make it, or I cannot do it".

I will try to do the stock investment when I get eligible from the company I am with.
Try to inquire at a local office. I bought stocks from a private college only 4 stocks the only available. I am glad I am able to start another investment. Try to call your nearest college and inquire about their stocks. You'll become a stock holder.

To achieve something we have to put all our ideas into practice and test what will or won't work according to what we want and what we have on hand.
Yeah that's right what we have in mind must be put into practice to see the real thing. Nothing happens if. let the plan kept inside without action.

12,118Threads
93,324Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member