Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
The offer wall of an app claimed that they would credit the account if a specific app was installed, within 60 minutes of app installation. However the account was not credited, Have you faced this problem anytime? If yes, what have you done ?

I faced something like this some time back on one site I was working on. After downloading the app I was not credited what was promised. I tried reaching out to the site officials but there was no response, so I stopped working there.

The offer wall of an app claimed that they would credit the account if a specific app was installed, within 60 minutes of app installation. However the account was not credited, Have you faced this problem anytime? If yes, what have you done ?
Most times, if they don't payout like they promised, I leave a not-so-good review on Google Play and uninstall the app.

Most times, if they don't payout like they promised, I leave a not-so-good review on Google Play and uninstall the app.
It is not problem with app, than with offerwall backend. Giving bad rating to app will not solve problem. Rate offerwall company.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member