• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Oh hai!

Shortie

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shortiegamez.com
D Bucks
💵0.541725
Referral Credit
Hey there! I am Shortie! I am a mother of 4 and also a freelance writer and a video game content creator as well.

I love to listen to music, post on forums and write articles and I also love to live stream to platforms such as Kick as well as create video game content for YouTube and TikTok!

Looking forward to being active here at Discussion Bucks and chatting with you all! :)

Hey @Shortie ! Welcome to Discussion Bucks! First, I would like to thank you for taking part in our beta testing phase. You were a big help, and I appreciate your willingness to better our community before it even launches! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the community. :)

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Hey @Shortie ! Welcome to Discussion Bucks! First, I would like to thank you for taking part in our beta testing phase. You were a big help, and I appreciate your willingness to better our community before it even launches! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the community. :)

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Hi @Shortie and welcome.
Thank you both for the welcome. Very grateful to have been part of the beta to help ensure things were ready for launch and super excited to be part of Discussion Bucks :)

Wow it is great to see familiar faces already,nice meeting you here again and hoping to continue to build even greater frontiers.I think we are going to make hi istory.🤩👊💥

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back