• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.808500
Referral Credit
My name is Warren Contreras, but I have gone by oldbuddy online since I belonged to a website community called Bring Your Buddy.
I had a pretty large following there and since I was retired I picked that handle and it has stuck since then. Now that Google has it near
the top of search engine results, I won't be changing it anytime soon.

My hobby is making money online, but I prefer to do it without spending any of my own. If that sounds appealing to you, don't hesitate to connect.

Hey there, Oldbuddy! Let me be the first to officially welcome you to Discussion Bucks. I know you've seen a thing or two in your time online, and I'm happy you're here. I also really appreciate you assisting with the beta testing phase of Discussion Bucks. We couldn't have made it this far without your help and invaluable feedback. I look forward to seeing what you have to bring to the table. :)

I will try not to rock the boat too much, but are we ready to open the gate and start promoting for referrals?
Yeah, absolutely. So the referral link you have available is your official referral link. You can begin referring new members, and on October 2nd, all pending accounts will be approved.

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features

10,471Threads
84,014Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back