On a scale of 1–10, how would you rate your level of PATIENCE?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Like many people would say, patience is a virtue. Being patient means having the capacity to endure suffering without complaining, to wait, and to carry on despite challenges. Having patience is difficult, especially with irritable adults and even with annoying kids. It involves remaining calm in the face of misery, irritation, or waiting.

So, on a scale of 1–10, how patient are you?

For me, I would go for 8/10. I am a very patient person, but when someone crosses the line too many times, the game is over, especially if he or she has gone too far already. But with challenges in life, whenever my patience is tested, I just turn to God and pray.

To be honest i dont think my ratings are stable though. There are days where my patience level is on the high, and then there are days where i just easily snap to anything that comes my way.

I learn the hard way that patience is the only option to survive in thiw stressing world, if we get angry all the time then we will have health problem that we can't manage it, personally i ame more patience than ever, i think i will rate my patience 8 out of 10.

13,121Threads
98,594Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member