Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
I I found a new series on Netflix that's been around for a while now. I stumbled upon it while browsing TikTok and saw people recording themselves crying while watching it, so I got curious. The show is about two best friends who almost become more than just friends one night. I'm currently on the second episode, and it's been pretty good so far. Have you seen this yet?

No yet I didn't see it, but as you told it looks very emotional and interesting series to watch. We need some change after hard work.
Yes, it appears to be emotional, as viewers have sobbed several times while watching the television series. I have yet to find out.
Post automatically merged:

I did not and I will probably not. I am more for triller, SF or action movies and series. Love storys are not my thing.
Yes, romance/love stories are not really my thing as well. However, I want to try something new this time. LOL
Post automatically merged:

You're really enjoying the show. I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds intriguing.
Yes, I am enjoying it!! Are you interested in seeing it? :)

I'll add it to my list and give it a try when I have some free time. Glad you're enjoying it!

Yay! Glad to know that. I hope you will have some time to watch it in your free time. :) Happy Thursday!

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member