One person killed after falling into a KLM passenger plane engine at Amsterdam's

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
it has been reported that one person has been killed after falling into a KLM passenger plane engine. This occurred at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport.

The horror tragedy was first reported around 3pm and emergency crews carried out a 'massive' response Flight 1341, operated by the Dutch airline, was set to depart from Schiphol in Amsterdam for Billund in Denmark.

The initial reports didn't state whether the victim was travelling with the airline or worked at the airport.

It is sad that accidents can happen unexpectedly to anyone at any time. It is essential for people to be cautious when near aircraft. My partner, who is a flight instructor, had a student who lost his entire arm because he walked too close to the engine.

I don't think it's a passenger though otherwise what was he doing close to the engine, anyways I might be wrong though.
Yes investigation is still ongoing through for them to ascertain the identity of the person and the mission there.

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member